Graduation Achievement Charter High School (formerly Provost Academy), is an accredited public high school approved by Georgia State Board of Education. GACHS is fully accredited by SACS CASI and "Accredited with Quality" the highest designation by the Georgia Accrediting Commission.
Welcome to Graduation Achievement Charter High School Online Registration. Parents and/or Legal Guardians of new or returning students will need an active email account to access and use the online registration system. This email account will also be used for important communication updates from Infinite Campus and GACHS.
Upon completion of application, parents will need to provide the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of GA Immunizations
- Two Proofs of Residency
- Social Security Card or Signed Waiver
- Unofficial Transcript or Report Card
- Two Proofs of Georgia Residency
- Photo ID of Legal Parent/Guardian
- Proof of Guardianship-(if child is adopted, in foster care, or living with someone other than a birth parent)
Once you have completed the online admission request and application, YOU MUST SUBMIT ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS to complete your application. Failure to send in enrollment documents in a timely manner will delay Enrollment Approval.
Graduation Achievement Charter High School offers the convenience of completing registration online. Please note: The parent or guardian whom the student resides with must complete the online registration.
Click the following link to begin the enrollment process: Graduation Achievement High School Admission Request
Click the following link to confirm your intent to return: GACHS Letter of intent for Returning Students
Click the following link to begin the re-enrollment process: Graduation Achievement High School RE-ENROLL Request
You can submit your documents in three ways:
- Fax Documents to 404-400-2247; Attn: Student Support
- Scan Documents and Email to StudentSupport@gradgeorgia.com
- Submit Documents in-person at one of our center locations
- Atlanta Center: 100 Edgewood Ave, Suite 915, Atlanta, Ga 30303
- Savannah Center: 329 Commercial Drive, Suite 110, Savannah, GA 31406
- Augusta Center: 360 Bay St, Olde Town, 2nd Floor, Augusta, GA 30901
When all documents have been received to complete your application, an Enrollment Specialist will contact via phone with next steps in the Enrollment Process. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER AND EMAIL INFORMATION ARE ACCURATE.
If you have any questions, please call us at (844) 776-8678 or email StudentSupport@GradGeorgia.com
To enroll in Graduation Achievement Charter High School, you must meet ALL enrollment requirements:
- Must be eligible for 9th-12th grade
- (Special education students are eligible for enrollment through age 22 or until they receive high school or special education diplomas.)
- Must live in the State of Georgia.
- Have not completed your high school diploma or GED
Parents or Legal Guardians need the following documents to enroll students in Graduation Achievement Charter High School:
- Student's Birth Certificate (copy acceptable) If birth certificate is not available, other documents may be accepted such passport, INS document or state/federal form with date of birth.
- Current and complete Georgia Form 3231 (Certificate of Immunization)
- Current and complete Georgia Form 3300 (Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening)
- Georgia Forms 3231 and 3300 may be obtained and completed at the local public health departments or physician offices. If your certificates/records are from another state or country, you must have them transferred onto Georgia Forms 3231 and 3300 by a local public health department or physician office.
- Student's Social Security Card or Signed Waiver
– Waiver forms/application can be downloaded here
- Unofficial Transcript or Report Card (Students transferring from another school district should provide withdrawal documentation or unofficial transcripts)
- Photo ID of Legal Parent/Guardian
- Proof of Guardianship (if child is adopted, in foster care, or living with someone other than a birth parent)
- Two Proofs of Georgia Residency
- Mortgage statement or Lease agreement AND a current utility bill (gas, electric, water, home telephone or cable TV). Records must include the name and street address of the parent/guardian.
- A current residential property tax statement or deed, AND a current utility bill (gas, electric, water, home telephone or cable TV). Records must include the name and street address of the parent/guardian
- A third person affidavit of residency signed, completed and notarized (good for 30 days, if temporary) In addition to the signed third person affidavit the following documents should accompany this document:
- A) Mortgage statement or lease agreement consisting of written evidence that the agreement is valid and current; a current utility bill (gas, electric, water, home telephone or cable TV). Records must include the name and address of the third person signee.
- B) Current residential property tax statement or deed and current utility bill (gas, electric, water, home telephone or cable TV). Records must include the name and address of the third person signee.
Note: Parents or guardians are required to provide proof of residency upon initial enrollment of their students in Graduation Achievement Charter High School.
Exceptions to the Above Mentioned Proof of Residency Rules: Homeless children (McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act)
Any parent/guardian who may be living in a homeless situation should complete the Student Residency statement and contact Parent/Homeless Liaison Deonia Young at 470-259-5918 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Student Support if you have questions at 1.844.776.8678 or email StudentSupport@gradgeorgia.com
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS.
Q: Are there admission requirements?
A: Yes, you must be between the ages of 14-22, live in the state of Georgia, and have not completed your high school diploma.
Q: Does GACHS provide services and accommodations for students with disabilities?
A: Yes, because GACHS is a public school, federal law requires that we provided students, regardless of disability, with an equal opportunity to participate in and benefit from the school’s education program. If your student has an IEP, 504 Plan or other Special Education Services, please let us know at the time of registration. If you have copies of the plan(s) documentation, you can scan and send to StudentSupport@gradgeorgia.com.
Q: Will my student be required to take standardized assessments?
A: Yes, public school students at GACHS are required to fulfill all state assessment requirements at an approved testing location.
Q: Is there a cost to attend?
A: No, we are a tuition free public charter high school.
Q: When will I know if I’ve been accepted?
A: Once all documentation has been received, you will receive an email verifying your acceptance to Graduation Achievement Charter High School.
Q: What is the difference between a charter school and a private school?
A: Charter schools are public schools of choice, meaning that families choose them for their children. They operate with freedom from some of the regulations that are imposed upon district schools. Charter schools are accountable for academic results and for upholding the promises made in their charters. Graduation Achievement Charter High School is authorized by the State Charter School Commission.
Q: Does GACHS issue a high school diploma or GED?
A: Yes. A high school diploma will be issued to seniors who meet the Georgia Department of Education requirements for graduation.
Q: What courses are offered at GACHS?
A: We offer a Georgia State Standards aligned curriculum featuring all Core Courses, Foreign Languages and many Electives. We partner with Edgenuity to provide innovative courses that challenge and engage students, enabling them to achieve greater outcomes. Click here to see our course list.
Q: What equipment is needed by students?
A: Students need daily access to a computer, phone and internet services. Please check to be sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
Q: Where can I access the GACHS handbook?
A: You can access the GACHS handbook here.
Q: Who can I contact for more information about enrollment?
A: Our Enrollment Specialists are available to answer any additional questions. You can contact Student Support at 1-844-776-8678 Monday-Thursday 8-5pm and Friday 8-12pm.